We invite online payments from our regular customers.
If you would like to use this service, please Contact us
Currencies accepted: GBP only
Any refunds please discuss with our office on: 0114 2626126
Company & Contact Details
Highwire Testing Services Ltd
Unit 3, Hart Shaw Building
Europa Link Business Park
Telephone: 0114 2626126
Fax: 0114 2626127
SAFETY SYSTEM TESTING
Highwire Testing Services offer a full survey and re-certification service, which includes any adjustments, torquing of fixings and line tensioning.
- We provide annual testing for all types of fall arrest and fall protection systems - such as cable systems, handrails, eyebolts, access ladders & handrails.
- The cost for the re-test and certification depends on what systems you have, quantity, access to the roof etc. Contact us for a competitive quotation.
- We submit reports per system following each site visit. We also test and tag PPE (safety equipment such as harnesses, lanyards etc)
- Certificates are issued for the following twelve months. We contact you personally in time for your next re-test date
- On the day of the re-test, we can also train 3 staff members or maintenance people to use the systems at no further cost. Just let us know in advance of the re-test.
- We also install access ladders, ladder tracks, and hand railing walkways.
HTSL have vast experience of all types of cable systems. Our highly trained operatives will survey, test and certify your system to BS EN795, ensuring the system functions safely and meets Health & Safety requirements. We provide written reports, certificates and advice.